The WGAEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit and is completely managed and operated by volunteers and artists. We are looking for more volunteers to assist with the operation and events associated with maintaining the gallery.
If needed, we will contact you. We would be happy to have your help as often as you are available. SIGN UP SHEET IS BELOW VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTIONS.
Volunteers are needed to assist with the following:
- Set-up or clean-up for events: Come early or stay after an event to assist with setting up/taking down tables, chairs, or room dividers, setting out/cleaning up food and beverages, cursory cleaning before or after he event, any other set up or clean up duties as needed.
- Cleaning up or organizing the WGAEC: Throughout the year, we like to do a few deep cleanings and small gallery reorganizations. We also clean and redo our Gallery window displays.
- Assist during open hours: We typically like to have two people work in the gallery at all open times. Volunteers would work alongside an artist to assist customers as needed.
- Assist at an event: We need volunteers to sell or take event tickets, direct customers, assist in serving food or beverages, or other duties as needed.
- Assist with repairs or improvements: As a non-profit, we do a lot of our own maintenance work. We would love volunteers that have special skills such an electrical or carpentry, or other handy-person skills to assist us in small projects around the gallery.
- Other: If you have skills in marketing, promotion, writing, technology, social media, or any other special skills or interests that you think could be of value to the gallery, please let us know if you are willing to volunteer.
- THANK YOU!! Sign up below and we will be in touch!