We are so grateful to our current sponsors!
“We believe that the Winkler Gallery and Art Education Center is a wonderful part of our community. The events and activities bring people together and artists share their work to inspire others! We are very happy to support and encourage the Gallery.”
– Teri and Shalva Kakabadze, longtime patrons to the Gallery
The WGAEC is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization that relies solely on volunteers to manage and run the gallery. The WGAEC promotes visual arts and art education in the local community. Your support goes directly towards this mission, providing funding to support low cost art education for people of all ages, and to provide space and events that support and promote artists and art in the local community.
Become a Patron or Donor
A WGAEC patron/donor provides funding to support our mission for arts and art education. A Director’s Circle Patron is one who is able to provide significant support to the WGAEC.
WGAEC Patron (any amount)
Director’s Circle Patron:
(Bronze $1000+, Silver $2500+, Gold $5000+)
For your Support
All donors and sponsors will be recognized on our website.
Director’s Circle Patron’s additionally will receive:
– Recognition on the WGAEC website and through social media.
– Recognition at Gallery events.
– Receive a WGAEC Star to place in your home/business.
– Name listed on donor wall.
– Use of WGAEC for an event.
– 10% discount on the purchase of one gallery piece.
– Recognition on the web, social media and at the event through marketing and promotion leading up to and following the event.
– Signage in the WGAEC at event, First Friday sponsors signage will remain in the featured artist space for the month of sponsorship.
Gallery Space and Education Classroom Sponsorship
– Web and social media recognition.
– Tasteful sign and space for flyers or business cards in the space.
– Recognition in the WGAEC window or entry way for the year.